New: Earn $ with CoinMoonHunt! - Avoid Scams: Do your own Research on all Coins (guide)

BullBonus

$BLB

Contract Address: 0x2027ae7c8d1e5c52c720c33df6d17770faa0e940
Votes: 18
Votes Today: 0
Network: BSC
Votes:
18
Votes Today:
0
Network:
BSC

BullBonus (BLB) is a hyper deflationary, frictionless yield Binance Smart Chain contract with auto-generating liquidity, auto-buyback & burn, buyback & burn, and 9% DOGE reward to holders, on all buy, sell and transfer transactions. 100% Liquidity is burned – 9% DOGE Rewards (Binance pegged DOGE) – 2% Auto-generated Liquidity – 1% Buyback & burn – 3% Marketing Additional smart contract mechanisms such as, Antibot, AntiWhale and MaxTransaction. 95% of the total supply is launched in de liquidity pool. The other 5% will be used for giveaways. So BullBonus started with a fair launch

Vote for BullBonus

Socials

Website

Visit Website

Telegram

Join Telegram

Twitter

Follow Twitter

Information

Added

Mar 05 2022

Launch

Mar 17 2022

Market Cap

$ 229

Price Change 24h

0%

Price Change 1h

0%

Chart

Poocoin.app

CoinBrain

  coinbrain.com